First off, I hope you and your family are safe. The Covid-19 virus is a once in a generation pandemic that has wrecked havoc across our country and planet.
As things stand, we have no choice but to be strong in mind, body and soul. Literally! Eating and exercising well during this time will do all of us a world of good.
While most of us are blessed with enough resources to guide us through these trying times, there are millions of our fellow citizens who have been left to fend for themselves.
I’m talking about our migrant and daily wage earning citizens. I don’t have to tell you the hardships they’re experiencing as the media has covered that quite extensively.
While thousands have reached their homes, there are still thousands more that need our support.
Goonj - Rahat: Covid-19:
Goonj is reaching out to thousands of stranded migrant and daily wage workers with dry rations, cooked meals and other essentials.
As a responsible business, the time has come to put our money where our mouth is…
For every shirt you purchase, United by Hope will direct 10% of sales to support Goonj’s Rahat: Covid-19 project
Highlights on the Ground:
- More than 800,000 kgs of ration and other essentials distributed.
- Rations reached local kitchens to prepare 143,000 meals.
- 152,000 face masks and 55,000 sanitary pads provided.
- 113,000 ready to eats meals channelized.
Yes, by purchasing from us YOU are contributing to the cause! So far you have contributed:
- 250 kgs of dry Rations
- ₹10,000 contributed to various organisations and NGOs including Goonj.
It might not sound like much but rememeber EVERY LITTLE HELPS! With the lockdown being eased across India, we’re hoping to make a much larger contribution
Come Join us, be an Agent of Change!
Urgently Needed Materials:
- Dry Rations (Rice, atta, oil, sugar, spices, milk powder and biscuits)
- Sanitary Pads
- Cooking Vessels
- New undergarments
- Tootbrush and Tootpaste
- New cotton fabric for face masks and cloth sanitary pads
Please get involved in one of 3 ways:
- You can shop with us and we will divert 10% of the sales to Goonj. These funds will be used to purchase some of the urgently required materials. SHOP NOW
- Visit the Goonj website to make your contribution directly – DONATE
- Visit one of Goonj’s dropping centres and drop off the required materials – DROPPING CENTRES